Himalayan Pink Coarse Sea Salt - Free Shipping
- For Health Support and Delicious Cooking!
- Gourmet Cooking, Bath, and Electrolyte Support
- Hand Mined (no explosive residues)
- 4 oz, 1/2 lb, 1 lb , 2 lb Sizes Resealable Bag
- Coarse salt, not Fine. Use for making fresh ground salt.
Among the purest salts available on earth from deep within the Himalayan Mountains. This salt crystallized over 200 million years ago protected from pollution and impurities.
- None of the additives or metal compounds in refined table salt.
- Supports overall health with fabulous nutritional properties.
- Convenient for overall health and Electrolyte Support
Our salt products are NOT mined with explosives and have NO trace explosive residues.
Beautiful in clear salt shakers, adds wonderful flavor to cooking, and a powerful cleanser in a warm bath leaving your skin bright and fresh.
This salt has been used as in baths, body scrubs, and food for centuries treasured for its beautiful pink crystalline glow, health supportive properties, and special taste.
Food Grade & Certified Kosher
Available Benefits with up to 84 Trace Elements
- Natural similarity to your body’s saline solution
- Assists electrolyte balance crucial to health
- Supports cell water content inside and outside
- Helps normal acidity/alkalinity in digestive system
- Balanced electrolytes reduce potential muscle cramping
- Overall support of your bodies many organ systems
- Trace minerals support stronger bones
- Assists balanced blood pressure
- Supports purity and cleaning of digestive system
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.
Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.